The STAUB "La Coquette", a vintage-design enamelled cocotte, perfect for cooking and presenting one-pot dishes like roasts, stews and casseroles at the table. The cast iron construction makes sure second helpings are piping hot whilst the high-handles give an easy grip.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Brass knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended