At Heart of the Home, we are looking for sales associates who excel at customer service and love all things culinary.
If you are…
- Passionate about food, cooking and baking
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- A kitchen gadget fanatic or love quality kitchen products
- Flexible, hard-working and can multi-task with ease
We offer a fun, friendly, low-stress working environment, competitive sales associate wages, staff product discount and sales incentives and flexible schedules.
We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
- Greeting customers, improving engagement and providing outstanding customer service
- Operating cash register (POS), managing financial transactions, and balancing cashout
- Achieving established goals, both store and personal.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Maintaining an orderly appearance of the sales floor. Organizing and cleaning in-store displays.
- Assist with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- General maintenance/running of the day-to-day of the store
Important points to note if you are interested in applying:
- You must be physically fit and able to stand for 8 hours/day.
- You must be physically able to climb a small ladder or step stool to reach a product that is stored on high shelves in the store.
- You must be physically able to lift heavy product boxes including but not limited to a Le Creuset 14L Cast Iron Goose Pot.
- Our busiest time of year is in December and we require all "hands-on-deck" during this month. We are not flexible at this time of year for time-off or annual vacations.
- We prefer to hire people who are available to come in on short-notice, other than their scheduled days, if people are away or sick.
Interested in growing and learning with our work family? Please either email your resume to: [email protected] or arrive in person and speak with the manager or owner first.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Heart of the Home!