The Microplane® Elite Box Cheese Grater features five popular blade styles: fine, coarse, ribbon, ultra coarse and a slicer blade. The ergonomic design has a non-slip handle and rubberized base for stability and ease of grating. The convenient slide-out catch plate holds grated foods and the measuring feature helps you monitor the volume. Perfect for the chef at home! Features original USA made Microplane stainless steel blades.
Use a Box Cheese Grater for:
Bigger projects, where you need to shred a lot of vegetables, or cheese. Also use for a recipe that requires, multiple tools, for instance, zucchini bread, where you need shredded zucchini, and zest. Since this tool has a measuring cup enclosed, it is nice to use when you need to measure, but don't want to wash another dish. Box Cheese Graters are very versatile since they have multiple blades - one Box Cheese Grater does the work of 5 individual paddles or handheld Cheese Graters.
Great gift for newly-weds, and housewarmings.
- Features 5 popular Microplane blade styles:
- Fine - combined with the coarse blade on the back panel, the fine blade makes quick work of parmesan cheese, zesting, and grinding hard spices.
- Coarse - combined with the fine blade on the back panel, the coarse blade can be used to grate hard cheese, carrots, chocolate, and coconut.
- Ribbon - Located on a side panel, use a ribbon blade for efficiency. It is a bi-directional blade so it cuts pushing or pulling. Recommended for soft cheeses, and fruits and vegetables.
- Ultra Coarse - Largest panel on front for grating larger vegetables like potatoes, cabbage, apples.
Large Shaver â€“ Located on the side panel, use when you need small slices of items like parmesan, ginger, chocolate, and truffles.
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle and rubberized base for stability
- Measuring cup with locked in catch plate in place has a capacity of 2.5 cups
- Clear window to see results as they pile up inside.
- Non-slip grip and base add comfort and stability when using
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blades. Plastic body. Rubber Base.
- Blades made in USA
- Total Dimensions: 3 3/4"L x 5"W x 10 5/8"H
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.