First things first - do we carry paella pans? Absolutely! Find Staub Paella Pans to shop here on our website and in-store, and we also carry Belseher Paella Pans at the store.
With creating a homecooked meal for our loved ones, it can be a challenge to find something easy, familiar and yet not everyday, and paella recipes often achieve all of that in one recipe. Gather your ingredients, get your cookware, and lets get started!
Produce: 1 Onion, 1 bell pepper (½ red and ½ green), 3 cloves of garlic, 3 roma tomatoes, ¼ of chopped parsley, ½ of frozen peas.
Spices: Bay leaf, 1 teaspon of paprika, 1 pinch of saffron, salt, pepper.
Seafood: ½ lb of Jumbo shrimp, ½ lb of mussels, 8 ounces of calamari rings.
• Boneless, skinless chicken thighs (4 piece)
• Olive oil (¼ cup)
• Spanish Rice (2 cups)
• Chicken broth (5 cups)
• White wine (¼ cup)
- Add olive oil to a skillet over medium heat. Add diced onion, bell peppers, garlic and sauté until onions are translucent. Then add tomatoes and spices. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add white wine. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and rice.
- Add chopped parsley. Cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly pour broth and jiggle pan to cover the rice under an even layer. Do not stir and bring the mixture to a boil while reducing heat to a medium low. Give the pan a gentle shake back and forth a few times while cooking.
- Cook uncovered for 15-18 minutes then nestle in the seafood with a sprinkle of peas on top. Do not stir, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Allow the liquid to fully absorb and watch the rice become tender.
- Remove pan from heat and cover with a lid or tinfoil. Place a kitchen towel over the lid and let it rest for 10 more minutes.
- Finally serve with a garnish of fresh parsley and lemon slices.
We have a wide selection of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, tableware, linens and more for creating a perfect meal and a perfect party too. Come visit us in the High Street shopping district at 12539 102 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, to shop in person and browse our website here for curb-side pickup or shipping directly to you (select for either in the Shipping Options at Checkout.) We also welcome buying in bulk, speak to us directly for bulk discount pricing.