Braising involves first searing meat and vegetables at an elevated temperature and then finishing slowly, covered, creating natural gravy. With its shallow base and domed lid, the Le Creuset Braiser is perfect for this type of cooking.
Le Creuset Enamelled Cast Iron cookware has been the world's quality benchmark for almost a century. Each piece is cast individually in sand molds and hand inspected by French artisans. Ideal in the oven, on the stove or at the table, the iconic cookware is beloved for both its chip-resistant enamel exterior and superior heat retention that locks in flavour and keeps food moist and tender.
- This braiser with its tight-fitting lid helps food retain moisture and emerge juicy and tender.
- Its dish-like shape and vibrant color make it perfect for serving directly at the table.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creusets improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Enamel interiors light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place. Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500F and provides a sure grip.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.