Christmas comes but once a year, so instead of stuffing stockings with things you’re loved ones will never use, these pint-sized gifts will be a welcome surprise!
1. Since 1985 Galerie au Chocolat has been producing fine chocolate products using the best available ingredients from around the world. Their chocolates use the finest Belgian couverture chocolates available to produce among the best chocolates you will ever taste.
Review: “I received a box as a Christmas present. Possibly one of the finest chocolate makers I've tried.” - Karen Zhou
2. Add fun to the dining table with Typhoon’s Rookie Stix, an easy to use chopstick!
Review: “I've been borrowing these from a coworker regularly for months, and I'm so happy I finally bought my own! I use them at my desk job for snacks that are typically finger-food. No mess on my fingers to get on my mouse or keyboard! Works great for cheetos, cut fruit chunks, bite sized veggie pieces with dip, and of course anything you would typically eat with chopsticks!” - Hilary Young
3. Add a little colour to any situation with Topi’s hilarious toilet paper rolls!
Review: "It was a great touch to the bathroom for the holidays. Everyone commented on my enthusiastic holiday spirit to the last detail. It is strong, not overly soft but not scratchy either.” - JanaJo
4. SugarSin Gourmet Cocktail Gummies. These unique, cocktail inspired gourmet gummies are infused with real sparkling wine, rose and gin, topped with sweet and sour sugary fizz. They're the perfect sweet for grown-ups and a great addition to a fancy cocktail.
Review: "[I had] been trying to get hold of some prosecco gummies for a while and finally managed to to find them. Can I just say they are absolutely amazing and I will definitely be buying more! Haven't tried the prosecco gummies yet but I'm sure they will be lovely too! - Annette Mealing
5. Say hello to Zoku's reusable stainless steel Pocket Straw. This small and lightweight straw telescopes for storage and easy transport on the go. It extends up to 9 inches and fits any glass size. Loophole for keyring on the carrying case and included cleaning brush makes it easy to bring with you anywhere and anytime. BPA and phthalate free.
Review: “Absolutely love this straw as it is compact, easy to carry with me, easy to clean and suitable for both hot & cold liquids because of the silicone top but most importantly is eliminating my need for single use straws!” - Alison
6. Russbe reusable BPA free snack and sandwich bags are the perfect solution for meals on the go. Their food grade plastic construction with reinforced seams and locking seals keep food fresh and prevent unwanted leaks. Russbe bags help reduce the number of disposable bags that are currently being dumped into landfills.
Review: "Really like these bags. Very sturdy, good closure and easy to wash. The smaller ones are a bit small but perfect for nuts, small crackers etc. I plan on buying another set soon." - Anonymous
7. Everyone knows someone who is naughty or nice. Next time show them by adding Zoku’s Naughty Or Nice Ice into their glass. This playful silicone ice mold comes in a set of eight—perfect for your next get together. Once frozen simply remove the legible word ice by inverting the silicone—no rinsing required. The bold word ice is specifically designed to fit into double old-fashioned glasses.